Eczema or dermatitis is a skin disease that has uncomfortable symptoms and a non-contagious type of skin disorder.
The causes of this disease is still not yet specifically known, but commonly believed to be caused by both environmental and genetic factors. Dermatitis can be treated with the aid of steroid creams , moisturized lotions and antifungal creams. But inorder to avert future negative effects of these creams and lotions,it is advised that home or natural remedies should be used to treat eczema for complete safety.So the purpose for this article is to help you with some of the natural or home remedies to get rid of eczema.
1. Regular consumption of foods rich in Omega 3’s(e.g Salmon) is advised go get rid to of eczema.
2. Bathing with warm water and moisturizing soap 2-3 times daily is advised,this helps to control your body dryness which is very important to get rid of eczema.
3. Regular intake of vitamins supplements,Doing this essential for skin hydration which helps to checkmate eczema.
4. Eczema can also be treated by applying olive oil and petroleum jelly on the affected skin.Petroleum jelly helps to keep the skin moisturized while olive oil helps to prevent it from spreading to other parts of the body.
5. Aloe vera , shea butter and coconut oil are all examples of natural moisturizers .They help to keep away inflammation and irritation of eczema and goes on to get rid of it.
6. Ice cold wash can also help to treat eczema.Use soft cotton material and dip it into an ice cold water and then apply it on the eczema.
7. Regular consumption of fresh juices and vegetables like cucumber, salads , ginger etc helps to treat eczema effectively.
NOTE : If after doing all these remedies without getting any positive result,then there ‘s need for you to consult a dermatologist.
READ HOW TO GET RID OF STAINED TEETH HERE https://xclusivhealth.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/5-natural-remedies-to-get-rid-of-stained-or-browny-teeth/
OR KINDLY ORDER FOR THE BEST AND TEETH WHITENING CREAM HERE http://www.lnk123.com/aff_c?offer_id=86&aff_id=322030
Please feel free to use the comment box to ask me anything based on my explanations or any other health relating issues.